HOF Payment Policy
To make the Heart of Facilitation Training accessible, we keep our tuition as low as possible. We also offer payment plans. We limit the group to 38 so that everyone has a lot of time to practice in small groups with our four facilitators. We have developed a payment policy that will help us to make the training a success for all.
- A non-refundable deposit of $250 is due by September 15 to hold your place
- Full payment is due by November 1.
- If you are on a payment plan, we need your signed plan plus a deposit of $250 by October 15 and all further payments must be made on or before the dates agreed in your payment plan.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation before November 1: Your $250 deposit is non refundable unless we can find a replacement for your space in the training. If we find a replacement, we will refund your deposit, minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation between November 1 and 11: We will refund your tuition minus a $50 administrative fee if we find a replacement for your space.
- Please be aware that the tuition is inclusive of the entire training. If you miss a day or a weekend, we are unable to offer a refund for days missed. You are welcome to make up missed days the following year.
All payments are in US dollars:
-Payment by check: Please make checks out to PYE Global and send to PYE Global, PO Box 1481, Langley WA 98260, US.
-Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: You can pay by credit card through Click and Pledge or by PayPal. There is a fee of 4.5% to cover the cost of using this option.
Payment for Professional Development Credits and College Credits:
-If you want PDU’s, Clock Hours, or Credits you can pay for them in person at the training.