Looking back on Summer 2017
Thanks to your support we’ve been able to deliver a wide range of programs over the last few months to unleash the creative potential in youth around the world. Here are some highlights of what you’ve helped us achieve:
- In June we ran a series of Creative Facilitation trainings in Athens for Teachers supporting the integration of refugee children into education in Greece with partner Elix, building their toolkit of methods to build inclusion and participation in their work
- We wrapped up two year-long Creative Classroom teacher training for teachers in Cyprus in partnership with Cyprus Pedagogical Institute and in the UK in partnership with Ashoka UK Changemaker Schools and Liverpool Studio School empowering teachers to empower their students
- We ran a Creative Facilitation session for 20 front-line intercultural workers in Barcelona, Spain in partnership with the City of Barcelona equipping them with arts-based facilitation skills for their community work
- We partnered with Elisa Sednaoui Foundation to run Creative Facilitation trainings for youth workers in Rome, Italy and Cairo, Egypt, and continued to train trainers in Egypt who deliver Creative Facilitation training in Arabic
- We were blown away by the summer of North American arts-empowerment camps in North that have entered their 21st year with camps run by partners Commonweal, Culture Jam, Power of Hope Canada, IndigenEYEZ and our flagship camp program Power of Hope US on Whidbey Island
- We ran Creative Facilitation sessions with new partners Art Starts in Toronto and with First Star UK and more!
But we’re not done yet. We need your help. Here’s how you can get involved.
- Tell your friends. Please pass on the list of upcoming trainings to anyone who is interested in empowering young people.
- Recommend PYE to a school or organization who could benefit from PYE Creative Facilitation or Creative Classroom training.
You can reach us on email@example.com