How to Add PYE Training to Your LinkedIn Profile
Highlight your new qualification to your professional network by adding it to your LinkedIn profile. This also allows potential employers and collaborators on LinkedIn to find you. It’s really easy to do. Here’s how:
- Log in at LinkedIn and go to your profile page.
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- If you’ve previously added a certification, scroll down to the Certifications section and click +Add.
- If you’ve never added a certification, you’ll first want to add a Certifications section. Under your profile summary at the top, you’ll see 2 sections that you can add to your profile. If you don’t see Add Certifications here, click View More to see a full list of sections you can add
- Type in your certification information.
- Enter the name of your training (example: Creative Facilitation Level 1).
- Enter PYE Global in the Certification Authority field. As you type, a menu displaying companies will appear. Be sure to select our page, PYE Global, from the menu so the proper logo appears next to the training certification on your profile.
- You can leave the ‘License number’ and ‘Certification URL’ blank.
- Enter the dates of the PYE training you completed, and check the box to confirm that this qualification does not expire.
- Click Save. You’re all done!